Large Mediterranean home with four
bedrooms, two full baths, two half-baths, living room with wood-burning
fireplace, formal dining room, breakfast room, large family room, top
floor view room, large deck off breakfast room. Three car garage.
- Large foyer with recessed shelves
- Spiral staircase with small elevator in the center servicing three
- Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, arched windows,
with views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, the boat harbor, Alcatraz
Island, and additional picture window looking down the Marina Green
towards the East Bay.
- Formal dining room with decorative ceiling and views of Alcatraz
Island and the Marina Green
- Parquet floors in the entry, living room and formal dining room
- Breakfast room has a comer glass door to a balcony and French doors
out to a very large deck.
- The large deck is self-contained.
- The spacious kitchen has original tiles and lots of storage.A china
room and powder room complete this level.
- Gracious master bedroom with stunning views and two walk-in closets
- Master bathroom has original tiles and separate shower
- Library/bedroom with built-in bookcases, a dressing room closet
and views of Alcatraz Island.
- Two more family bedrooms sharing a bathroom. One bedroom has a dressing
- Wonderful pentroom with views extending from the Golden Gate Bridge
to the Campanile at UC Berkeley. There is a small room with a sink.
- Large family room with hardwood floors. A small room under the
outdoor staircase perfect for a wine collection, toys or books.
- Powder room
- Tiled room with sink
- Enormous storage room, laundry room, boiler room
- Three-car garage each with its own door.
All chandeliers are excluded from the sale of the property.
to be reassessed upon sale, currently expected to be approximately 1.
136% of the purchase price. Prospective buyers are advised to review,
prior to making any offer, the "Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statement",
on file with the listing agent.